Drop Curtain

Theatre (stage) curtain art.

"This is almost like a Rorschach image.. there are so many pics to be seen! There is the hidden almost face, and the muscled man, and images of snakes that come from the deep - of the subconscious, I do believe.. this is a work I cannot take my eyes off of. I think it is quite possibly one of your most intimate works to date."
~ Peter Togni (Yale University)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I step outside in the heavy night, imagining I hear thunder in the distance, hoping to see constellations of stars but do not. Well past midnight, even the fireflies have ceased flickering through the gardens. Sleep is not possible. Ideas heat my brain, as they always do when I expose myself to Macri’s art. Expose is the right word. So I return to my computer screen, ignore the title of Drop Curtain and leap into the fire."
~ Kenneth Radu, Macri’s Orgasmic Forg 


Drop Curtain, 2003
Digital Art: Chromogenic C-print

122 x 89 cm